An accommodation service is operated by the Institute on a referral basis. The accommodation service is available from mid-August onwards.
Students organise their accommodation with the help of the list and are, themselves, responsible for arranging terms and conditions. Prospective students are advised to contact the Accommodation Office as early as possible.
Mon – Fri 09.30am – 5.00pm
Sat – By Appointment Only
To contact the LIT accommodation office:
Lily Goggin, Telephone (061) 29 3135 – Email: Lily.Goggin@lit.ie
If you plan to live away from home the approximate costs are as follows:
Single room 5 days partial board & Evening meal €110
Single room 7 days €150
Twin room 5 days €55
Twin room 7 days €75
Purpose Built Student Accommodation:
|Cratloe Wood Village,
Old Cratloe Road, Limerick.Tel: 061 451522,
Fax: 061 451528
|Thomond Student Village
Old Cratloe Road, Limerick.Tel 061-324622, Fax 061 324623
|Grove Island Student Village
Corbally, Limerick.Tel 061 349083, Fax 061 349084
|Parkville Court Student Accommodation
Limerick.Mobile 087 2592873
Office 061 408713
Accommodation in Thurles & Clonmel
A range of accommodation is available in both Thurles and Clonmel, from apartments and houses to ‘digs’ where a student boards with a local family. Thurles town has one purpose-built Student Villages, which have been developed by local companies. A single room costs approx. €55 per week. Accommodation listings are also published in the local newspapers each week.
Student Village, Stradavoher Court, Stradavoher Rd., Thurles.
All enquiries may be made to the above address or phone 087 2730059
Purpose built student accommodation which offers the following:
- A total of 52 bedrooms.
- Four bed and seven bed houses.
- Double rooms and single rooms.
- Individual internet connections in each room.
- All houses are self-catering and are fully equipped (cutlery, dishwasher, washer/dryer etc.).
- Rents vary from €45-€70 per week depending on house and room type.
- Cost of domestic bins are included in the rent.
- Electricity is on a pre pay system and is the only additional cost to the rent.
- T.V provided.
- The complex is 15mins walk to LIT.
- Shops and shopping centre are within walking distance.
- All accommodation is rented to students.
- The complex has CCTV